Southeastern Michigan Association of Chiefs of Police
2021 College Scholarship Program
The Southeastern Michigan Association of Chiefs of Police announces the 2021 SEMACP College Scholarship Program. Under the Program, two (2) $1,500 scholarships will be awarded to two individuals based on the requirements below.
Program Guidelines & Priorities:
- A high school senior currently enrolled in Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw and Wayne County public or private school. Homeschooled students are eligible if they reside in Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw or Wayne County.
- Applicants must be accepted by an accredited university or college as a full-time student in 2021.
- Applicants should demonstrate the need of financial assistance in order to continue their education.
- Applicants must have the endorsement of their Guidance Counselor, Principal or Instructor on their application attesting they are qualified for this scholarship program.
- Applications must be a dependent child of a member of the Southeastern Michigan Association of Chiefs of Police.
Click here to download the Scholarship Application (MS Word)
Electronic submission of a completed and typed application package should be sent to: email@example.com with a subject line of 2021 SEMACP Scholarship Submission by May 3, 2021. Any application received after May 3, 2021 will not be considered.
(This includes application with signoff by Guidance Counselor, essay, and letter of recommendation)
The applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by the Southeastern Michigan Chiefs of Police Scholarship Committee. The scholarships will be awarded June 3, 2021 during the monthly SEMACP luncheon. A formal invitation will be sent and scholarship winners should plan to attend.
Applications may be downloaded from the Southeastern Michigan Association of Chiefs of Police website: www.semacp.org Please submit any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org